Assistant Dogs UK
- providing education and awareness-raising
- producing resources and guides
- providing training
- campaigning for better access for assistance dog users
- developing and participating in research and evidence
- sharing good practice
- celebrating and promoting the benefits of a standards-based approach to assistance dog training and welfare
- Assistance Dogs UK is a registered charity: Registered charity no: 1119538
- ADUK does not claim to represent all assistance dog charities or owners.
- Not all assistance dogs In the UK will have been trained by one of ADUK members.
Address:C/o Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
The Grange, Wycombe Road,
Saunderton, Princes Risborough,
Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS
How can I get involved?
Training Event Form
We will promote your training event via our website training diary, social media, newsletter and database.