Community Group Development Officer (CGDO) – East Midlands
Rethink Mental Illness
Department: Community Engagement and Projects
Line Managed by: Community Engagement and Projects Manager
Salary: £25,309-£28,470 Per Annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Holidays: 26 days plus Bank holidays
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Based from Byron Business Centre, Hucknall with requirement for regular homeworking
Application closing date: January 7th 2024
Healthwatch Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Healthwatch Nottingham & Nottinghamshire (HWNN) is the independent
patient and public champion that has a statutory responsibility to hold local
health and social care services accountable to their communities for the
services they commission and provide. Our mission is to champion excellent
health and social care for communities, especially those who voice is not
We are a values-led organisation:
1. INCLUSION – we acknowledge and value difference where all voices
can be heard.
2. COMPASSION – we listen to, and care about, people’s experiences and
want to make a positive change.
3. INTEGRITY – we are open, honest and reliable.
Data and Impact Officer
This role is to support the implementation of our ambition to develop the
organisation for greater impact and long-term sustainability, with a
transformed approach to how communities are empowered to have a voice.
Purpose of the Role
As part of the wider Community Engagement & Projects team, you will
• Support the organisation in managing data and information to inform
decision making, including the management of HWNN CRM system.
Data and Impact Officer JD Nov23 2
• Manage and present data to a range of audiences in a concise and an
accessible manner.• Work as part of the whole HWNN team and be the lead for data, impact
and insight related aspect of our work.
• Evidence the outcomes and impact of our work through various sources
and formats and produce performance and impact reports.
• Support the whole project cycle including engagement, analysing data
and developing innovative and creative reports and presentations.
• Act as the HWNN ‘Privacy Lead’ who will liaise with our external Data
Protection Officer early when concerns arise (Full training will be provided)
For more information and to apply, visit: Data and Insights Officer | Healthwatch Nottingham & Nottinghamshire | | CharityJob
We will promote your training event via our website training diary, social media, newsletter and database.