Towards Work Building Better Opportunities
The Groundwork Greater Nottingham, Towards Work, Building Better Opportunities programme runs across Derby Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and is jointly funded by the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership’s European Social Fund (ESF) allocation and the National Lottery Community Fund.
We aim to support with those vital first steps towards gaining employment and overcoming barriers through a personalised service and support.
Mansfield CVS are one of the programme delivery partners and cover Mansfield, Ashfield, Bolsover and Chesterfield.
Our team is committed to:
- Supporting people to overcome personal barriers to employment and training, by providing an all-inclusive package of support to those most at risk of social exclusion.
- Providing an In-Work Support service to ensure employment once obtained is sustained
- Providing a person-centred, tailored service particularly for;
- People out of work or economically inactive
- People aged over 50
- Young people not in education, employment or training
- Women returning to work or who have never worked
- Offering specialist support from our partnering BAME organisations, mental health and disability specialists for those in need of additional provisions.
How we help
Towards Work offers bespoke, personalised and tailored solutions to support an individual’s journey to personal progression and employment. Linking individuals with specialist local support and continued In-Work services resulting in job retention.
Towards Work successful participants will:
- Secure employment
- Access education or training
- Become economically active
To receive support from the Towards Work team, please contact:
07850 503145 & 01623 362505
BBO Towards Work Team – email@example.com
How can I get involved?
Training Event Form
We will promote your training event via our website training diary, social media, newsletter and database.