Need funding advice?
Need help looking for funding?
Focus on Funding is holding a funding surgery to help your group
This surgery is open to any voluntary or community group in Nottinghamshire, who need help to secure funding for example a play group, historical society, football team or village hall.
You will get a 45 minute appointment with an experienced funding advisor who can help with:
• Completing funding application forms you’ve already started
• Finding new sources of funding
• Let you know what other help is available in your area
• Any other questions you have about funding
After your appointment you will have the opportunity to register with Funding Central, the free online funding search website, and carry out relevant funding searches. This may take up to 30 minutes.
Venue / Time:
- Wednesday 19 September, 10am – 4pm (appointments only)
- Mansfield CVS, 36 Wood Street, Mansfield, NG18 1QA
Book an appointment
To book an appointment or if you have more questions about the surgery contact Focus on
Funding on 0115 934 8405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid disappointment please contact us at least a week before the surgery date to secure your place.